The Global Health Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Madison celebrates “Strength in Community” with its 2017-2018 annual report.
“Across campus and the planet, we work together to tackle health challenges,” GHI Director Jonathan Patz writes in the report’s introduction. “Together, we are working toward a more just, sustainable, and healthy world.”
The report provides a snapshot of activities in the GHI community:
- Inspiring students
- Supporting education, research and outreach
- Discovering new solutions for health through One Health
- Championing health care for all
- Showing we can protect the planet and our health
- Making the world better for women and children
- Seeing new opportunities in Wisconsin’s cows
- Sharing a passion for global health
Filled with stories of people and projects, “Strength in Community” showcases the work of the UW-Madison global health community and collaborators in Wisconsin and across the world.