Undergraduate, graduate and professional students from across campus have completed certificates in global health and participated in field courses in Wisconsin and across the world. Students and alumni share their experiences and what global health means to them in the stories below.
- Adventures in Global Health, microbiology students
- Connecting Life and Theory, Kyana Young,Environmental Engineering
- Global is Local, DeMarco Bowen, Medicine
- Discovering a New Way to Encounter the World, Laura Phelan, Biology & Pre-Medicine
- UW alumna Hovel gets hands-on experience in public health internship, Elizabeth Hovel, Spanish, Biology & Global Health Certificate
- Graduate Student Research Award Recipients 2013