GHI’s WordPress theme is a child theme of the UW Marketing’s UW Theme. It uses a library of custom Design Patterns to implement the following page layouts.
- Focus Area Stable
- Home Stable
- News Home Stable
- People Listing Stable
- Person Stable
- Recent News (global or one category) Stable
- UW Standard Stable
- What Is GHI? Stable
- Ed Site – Home Andy & Ann Review
- Ed Site – Undergrad Field Experiences Andy & Ann Review
- Ed Site – Undergrad Home Andy & Ann Review
- Ed Site – Undergrad Program People Andy & Ann Review
- Ed Site – Grad Home Andy & Ann Review
- Ed Site – Grad/Prof Ed Opportunities Andy & Ann Review
- Education Summary Page (includes link to microsite)
- Health/Climate/Cities Page
- Health Systems Page
- One Health Page
- Women/Well-Being Page
These focus area pages will be reachable in three ways:
- By clicking on its box on the home page.
- By selecting it under the News menu.
- By clicking it from the categories at the top of the News Home page.
Focus Area pages have this format:
- Hero Image – Inner Page
- Intro Text
- Newsbox (two stories and a list)
- People Grid (Leadership)
- People Grid (Faculty/Staff)
- Link Bar for focus areas
- News Home Page
Structured as follows:
- Links to the five focus areas.
- Newsbox: three across.
- Newsbox: one plus an event list.
- List of recent posts 2/3 wide, with 1/2 whitespace.
- Associate Directors
- Advisory Council
- Board of Visitors
- Global Health Coalition
These pages are linked from What Is GHI? The consist of brief introductory text and a People Grid.
- What Is GHI? > History and Mission
- What Is GHI? > Strategic Plan
- What Is GHI? > Annual Reports
- Events > individual event pages (UW Theme post format)
- Funding Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities > Faculty & Staff Travel
- Funding Opportunities > Graduate Research
- Funding Opportunities > Visiting Scholar
- Funding Opportunities > Seed Grants
- Funding Opportunities > Grant Opportunities
- Resources > Policies
- Resources > GHI Websites