Global Health organizations affiliated with UW students, faculty and staff.
- Global Health Interest Group (for students in the School of Medicine and Public Health)
- Veterinary Medicine Global Health Interest Group
- Pharmacy Global Health Interest Group
- Nursing Global Health Interest Group
- Global Health Research Group
A student team focused on supporting research in resource-limited settings in the US and beyond.
- Multicultural Student Nurse Organization
- Village Health Project
The Village Health Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established by a small group of undergraduate students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
EWB is a non-profit humanitarian organization established to partner with developing communities worldwide in order to improve their quality of life. This partnership involves the implementation of sustainable engineering projects, while involving and training internationally responsible engineers and engineering students.
- PA Program – Medical Class of 2012
A physician assistant student run organization united by a shared belief that with immense education and privilege should come immeasurable compassion and responsibility.
- Global Health Chat
- Rafiki Club