Learn from leading experts about their guidance and advice for a path to a fulfilling career in global health. The webinar will include guidance and advice from five panelists, as well as ample opportunity to ask the speakers questions. Gain insight about thinking outside of the box, identifying your dream job, and preparing for a successful career in global health.
Day and Time: Thursday, October 27, 3-4pm
- Jana Zindell, Chief Programs Officer, Ubuntu Education Fund
- Nitya Kanuri, Data Scientist, Crisis Text Line
- Natacha Poggio, Founder and Director, Design Global Change; Assistant Professor, Graphic Design, Lamar University
- Lisa Russell, Emmy-Winning Filmmaker and Global Health Advocate, Governess Films
- Carter Powers, Chief Operations Officer, Dimagi Inc.
- Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder and CEO, Unite For Sight
Details and registration: https://slate.uniteforsight.org/register/oct272016.
The live webinar will be recorded, and as long as you register, you will automatically receive a link to the webinar recording when it becomes available. Those who attend live will have the opportunity to submit questions to the panelists. You may also other past and upcoming free webinars about global health and social entrepreneurship at http://www.uniteforsight.org/webinars